Test your trivia knowledge at some ‘firsts’ that happened in March:
- What islands did Magellan discover in March 1521? Philippines
- In March of what year was the first transatlantic radio broadcast? 1925
- Who patented the telephone in March of 1876? Bell & Alexander Graham Bell & A G Bell
- During which war was daylight savings time introduced in March in the United States? World War I, March 1918
- Which United States special occasion happened in March until 1937? Inauguration Day – which now happens in January.
Source: 1 March 2012. http://www.funtrivia.com/en/subtopics/It-Happened-in-March-30104.html.
For a complete list of Raine’s products, go to http://raineinc.com. Click here to become a fan of Raine’s on Facebook and receive 10% off your online order.