Raine Inc. has launched a Kickstarter campaign to fund their new MOLLE Cover for Tubes™ Cummerbunds. The covers add back the MOLLE real-estate lost from using Tubes™ buckles and have several other features.
In development and testing for 2 years, the Raine MOLLE Cover for Tubes™ cummerbunds gives you back the MOLLE real-estate lost from using FirstSpear® Tubes™ quick release hardware on a plate carrier and body armor vest.
The MOLLE Cover is compatible with all FirstSpear® platforms, does not interfere with the Tubes™ quick release function, and securely attaches to Tubes™ cummerbunds like a second skin.
RECENT UPDATE: Pre-Orders can be made here and should be in stock July of 2018:
- Adds back the MOLLE real-estate lost from using FirstSpear® Tubes™
- Smooth quick release function
- Covers and protects FirstSpear® Tubes™ hardware
- Increases service life of Tubes™ hardware
- Increased protection from accidental quick release opening of Tubes™ hardware
- Attachment options compatible with MOLLE, FirstSpear® 6/12™, and 6/9™ platforms.
- Ambidextrous (Can be used on the left or right cummerbund)
- Colors: Coyote Brown, Ranger Green, Black, and Multicam
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending
Disclaimer: FirstSpear®, Tubes™, 6/12™ and 6/9™ are trademarks of FirstSpear, LLC. Products shown with these trademarks are built with FirstSpear Technology™.
Give us a call today at 1-800-826-5354 or email@example.com. Check out raineinc.com to see our nylon tough field gear that’s been used by the United States military, sold in Army Stores and other professionals in areas of Police, EMS, Fire, Rescue, Security, Medical, Industry and Outdoor Sports.
Raine Inc. has been in business since 1986 and also offers a variety of products in their Raine TACTICAL line, superior high end gear to be used up to the Tier One level, Made in the USA, and Berry Compliant. Raine TACTICAL: “Serving the Best Warriors in the World”.